Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My frens around me...



      • yo yo yo...
      • in the pic...its me(on the couch) in the centre
        Ivan ho on the left..(my bro 4 life)
        David Ng on the right....(my childhood fren)
        and on the floor...
        its Robinson Ngiam(the Blue boy)
        and finally my football companion,Ganesh Rao..
      • oo too bad 1 more of my bez 10 years fren is M.I.A..lolx...
        tats Kishotharen..he has been on my side since we first met in primary skul (Sek.Keb.Wangsa Jaya)
      • these guys are my bez frens for u all should noe...
      • there's alot more...bt too may to count too be exact...
      • okok...let me try to list it out..
      • there's jayaselan,
        thinesh kumar,
        yvonne lee,
        wong zean ying,
        Khai Qi (jie jie)^^

        baron chong,
        tan jia wen,
        michele chan,
        janice c'hng,
        brandon,
        Serena,
        ivan tan,
        yeoh sue li,
        gary siaw,
        kelvin,
        eu jin,
        khoo zhen yang,
        ramanitharen,
        tam chee keong,
        zhi liang,
        chakkry,
        Ravin,
        savin,
        jia ying,
        lim zheng yi,
        alex ng,
        chai kee wern,
        chin sheng,
        sai,
        mah,
        Lth,
        Nicole Sue,
        chew siew wern,
        wah yee lyn,
        ching pui san,
        steffi,
        shyh jae,

        aiyoyo...soo much!!!
      • the others...im so sry i dint list out...
      • if u r mad...tell me i will add u in ...^^
      • oh yeah...
        dun forget these guys and girls...
        pei ling,
        alicia,
        xin yun,
        hayasaka yukari,
        Queen,
        JUSTIN!!,
        and alot more...
      • juz lazy to list out..^^
        hope u guys noe me more now...
      • and i do have enemies..
        and sumone i hate the most in my life..
        tat u all no nid to noe la...
        k??
      • thx 4 reading...^^

No comments: