Monday, October 6, 2008

the real me....




above is the picture tat reminds me of myself...

haha..

its kinda weird by the way...

coz..

i feel actually how kurosaki ichigo(the main character in Bleach) feels...

FYI...

im nt fighting everytime or sumthing lol...

juz sumtimes...




and tis reminds me of..

sumbody tat i wanted to be but i hide it...

lol..

u all might think im kinda weird....

but really...

i cant compress the real me inside of myself..

i juz cant be sum1 tat im nt...

so guys and gurls...

who r my frends..

or

wanted to be my frends...

pls allow me to change to "The Real Me"

and forgive me if u dun like the real me...

ok??

BUT...

juz to tell u all..

im an EMO & Serious(Very serious) guy...

and sum1 tat loves and go crazy for anime..

so

get use to the Real me k??

thanks u guys...

and the wonderful girls...

so let me be who i am...

k??

2 comments:

Bakero-sama said...

hmm well I dun rly noe wut ta say
real-self or not you're still you :P
and I like the way u should be ^^
ow btw go EMO then I shall kick u ass D:
Lolz jk jk no offence
Jus dun go EMO
Bad fer health :B

daisukke said...

lol....well
u cant change anything...
im already like this